The Lisa Ekus Group
Dear Culinary Friends,
Though our office in New England hasn’t seen much snow this winter, there’s been a flurry of activity as we head into Spring, and the release of the TLEG Spring Catalog! Here’s a glimpse of some of the books getting 2016 off to a mouth-watering start.
** Attention media: if you would like to request a copy of one of our titles for review, please contact the publicist for each book directly (contact information is listed under the “request a copy” tab in each entry).
- SOUP FOR SYRIA: Recipes to Celebrate our Shared Humanity by Barbara Abderi Massaad (Interlink Publishing)
- SEASONS TO TASTE: Farm-Fresh Joy for Kitchen & Table by Jonathan Bardzik (Tarnow Entertainment with Story Farm)
- THE FULLY RAW DIET: 21 Days to Better Health, with Meal and Exercise Plans, Tips, and 75 Recipes by Kristina Carillo-Bucaram (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt)
- NATURALLY LEAN: 125 Nourishing Gluten-Free, Plant-Based Recipes – All under 300 Calories by Allyson Kramer (Da Capo Lifelong Books)
- SWEET MORNINGS: 125 Sweet and Savory Breakfast and Brunch Recipes by Patty Pinner (Agate)
- EATING APPALACHIA: Rediscovering Regional American Flavors by Darrin Nordahl (Chicago Review Press)
- EAT IT UP!: 150 Recipes to Use Every Bit and Enjoy Every Bite of the Food You Buy by Sherri Brooks Vinton (Da Capo Lifelong Books)
- THE BIG BOOK OF KOMBUCHA: Brewing, Flavoring, and Enjoying the Health Benefits of Fermented Tea by Hannah Crum and Alex LaGory (Storey Publishing)
- BROTH AND STOCK FROM THE NOURISHED KITCHEN: Wholesome Master Recipes for Bone, Vegetable, and Seafood Broths and Meals to Make with Them by Jennifer McGruther (Ten Speed Press)
- MEATHEAD: The Science of Great Barbecue and Grilling by Meathead Goldwyn with Greg Blonder, PhD (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt)
- COOKING WITH THE MUSE: A Sumptuous Gathering of Seasonal Recipes, Culinary Poetry, and Literary Fare by Myra Kornfeld and Stephen Massimilla (Tupelo Press)
- MAKE IT EASY: 120 Mix-and-Match Recipes to Cook from Scratch – with Smart Store-Bought Shortcuts When You Need Them by Stacie Billis (Da Capo Lifelong Books)
Cheers to another year of fantastic food, great books, and good company!
The Lisa Ekus Group