Announcing our Fall 2012 Cookbook Catalog!
http://pinterest.com/lisaekusContact: Corinne Fay
The Lisa Ekus Group
It has been a great year for cookbooks, and The Lisa Ekus Group is thrilled to present you with this year’s bumper crop. Check out our Fall 2012 Cookbook Catalog online and members of the media can request review copies here.
- ‘Tis the season for root vegetables and soups, melt-in-your-mouth grilled cheeses and fresh donuts with cider.
- Cinnamon Rolls are perfect for frosty mornings, and before we know it the holiday season will be rolling around with everyone headed to the kitchen.
- Whether you hope to bake something festive and gluten-free this year or you’re celebrating sans meat, great recipes abound.
- Cake pops and cupcakes are easier to churn out than ever with the Babycakes™ Cupcake or Cake Pop Maker.
- The holiday table will look all the merrier with snappily folded napkins.
- If you’re planning to do things retro this year, why not follow the recipes of celebrities from the past.
- Fall is always abuzz with activities, but you can save time with a clean-eating cookbook from nutritionist Michelle Dudash, or a primer on Bountiful Baby Purées that can be made into meals for older eaters, too.
- Start the holiday season in the right spirit with the Karma Chow Cookbook of plant-based vegan recipes.
- Satisfy your cravings for good local recipes with Edible Dallas & Forth Worth or a history of hotdogs or a look at the future of fine chocolate, from bean to bar.
- We are very excited to have the first cookbook from Top Chef fan-favorite Kevin Gillespie on our list, as well as a collection of recipes from staff meals at the world’s best restaurants.
- Our first original e-cookbook is available on your e-reader of choice.
Happy fall to all!